Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bloom Jessica Mauboy I




Today's manicure is Bloom Jessica Mauboy I.
This is the other varnish of two designed by Jessica Mauboy.
This is a vampy red with sparkling shimmer. In the bottle it almost looks like a foil. Indoors it's a rich metallic red, but in sunlight it is full of purple and a bit of green microshimmer - so it really sparkles.
Happy Friday. I'm off to see Jennifer's Body.
This mani is one coat Nubar Nu Nails, two coats polish, and one coat Nubar Diamont.



4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful shade. I'm picky about reds but that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous shade on you. Love it. I'm sure I have something like it already. I just love these shimmery reds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love sparkling dark red! looks amazing on you :-)

    ReplyDelete