Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Revlon Street Wear: A Tale of Two Toads


Today's manicures are both discontinued Revlon Street Wear Toad. Obviously, there are at least two versions. One is a golden olive green shimmer, while the other is a bright grass green with golden shimmer.
These manis are one coat SpaRitual Lacquer Lock basecoat, two coats of polish, one coat of SpaRitual Tout de Suite topcoat and Seche Vite.




Photos taken indoors with an artificial light source.

4 comments:

  1. I've had the second Toad since I was in highschool (WAAAAAY more years than I care to recount)...I love it! It's still one of my favorite polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the second one too, but they're both lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge vintage polish fan and LOVE StreetWears! I want them both!

    ReplyDelete