Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Monday, October 3, 2011

Glitter Gal White Sparkle


This mani is a Glitter Gal White Sparkle Holo.
White Sparkle is a sheer white frost base that flashes peachy pink with large rainbow holographic glitters.
This polish is SHEER. This is three coats and there's still VNL.
I'm kinda on the fence on this one. I'm not one for traditional/quiet shades and I'm not sure layering would improve this one...
This mani is one coat Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat CND Stickey bc, three coats of polish, and one coat of Revlon Quick Dry tc.
Indoors in artificial light:


Outdoors in full sun:

2 comments:

  1. REally amazing polish, but I'd put it over another polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and pretty! I'd probably have to layer it if I wore it though. I have such bad 'polish stain' (even with the religious use of base coats and treatments). I love the pretty sparkle this has, though I'm on the fence about the strong iridescence...maybe if they made it less pinky and more purply? Looks lovely on you though! <3

    ReplyDelete