Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Friday, January 6, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Amethyst



So, I was hunting for the new Revlon Colorstay polishes at Walgreens to get my hands on Rain Forest. I finally found them on Monday, and I bought 7 other pretty polishes from the display. These are priced high for Revlon - I paid $8.50 a bottle.
This manicure is Revlon Colorstay in Amethyst. Amethyst is a vibrant Barney (or Grimace, depending on your age and experience) purple with pink and blue microshimmer. It is smooth and has great coverage.
This mani is one coat Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat CND Stickey bc, two coats of Amethyst, one coat of Revlon Quick Dry tc, and one coat of Seche Vite.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Did you find Rainforest? I hadn't heard of that Color....can't wait to see swatches

    ReplyDelete