Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sally Hansen Salon Burnt Sienna


This marks the end of the Runway collection that I have to swatch. There are two more colors in the collection that I don't have -
Valentino (a bronzey brown) and
Fashion Forward (a cool blue-leaning purple)


Today's manicure is Sally Hansen Salon Burnt Sienna.
Burnt Sienna is from the Sally Hansen Salon (believed to be) Canadian-exclusive release known as the Runway or Mode collection.
Burnt Sienna is a burnished gold with orange and green microshimmer.
It looks glowy and beautiful indoors as well. It's a bit frosty and brush-strokey, but nothing terrible.
This mani is one coat SpaRitual resurface base coat, three coats of polish, and one coat of SpaRitual tout de suite top coat.



7 comments:

  1. Ooo, that color reminds me of Tiger's Eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so nice on you, and I love your nails! I have Project Runway and Valentino from that collex coming to me in a swap, although they appear to have been held up in the mail. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog a lot!! Now I know where to go if I wanna check out some great nail polish recommendations. Hehe I'm a new follower :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty shade. Love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color- it looks great on you! I may try to franken my own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous, I love this collection! :)

    ReplyDelete