Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Saturday, August 15, 2009

BB Couture for Men Grenade



Today's manicure is BB Couture for Men Grenade. BB Couture is a Los Angeles based company that sells directly from their website bbnailpolish.com. BB Couture is also available on overallbeauty.com; oddly, overallbeauty usually has more up-to-date and complete selection available than BB Couture's official site. I have ordered from Overall Beauty several times and I can heartily recommend it. BB Couture for Men was just released this past Tuesday, and consists of 6 colors - 3 grays, a black, a blue, and a green. I love BB Couture greens so I had to order Grenade.
BB Couture for Men doesn't seem to have any formula differences from their regular line - it's smooth and opaque in two coats. Grenade is a deep olive green shimmer with peach and green microglitter. This mani is one coat of Nubar Nu Nails, two coats of polish, and one coat of BB Couture Top Rock.



You may have noticed that my nails have shrunk. I didn't break a nail, but I just got fed up. I don't mind experimenting with different nail lengths, but I am a shorty at heart and I can't stand it when my nails get too long.
For your viewing pleasure, I swatched 4 other BB Couture greens along with today's mani polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment